Thursday, January 10, 2008

2008

Wah seh I really didn' t think I was going to really touch this blog today. It's my last year of poly and now remembering my first entry of this blog it was pretty naive of me back then to think the way I did.



As people we grow older but we not necessarily get any wiser. Thinking about the fact that we would learn more things from the experiences we have gained actually really depends. On attitude, approach and way of thinking basically.



In 2008 I think is going to be a tough but exciting year. Things haven;t been easy for me lately but it's great to know that I have the life I have now because I would not have wanted to be any other way.



People die, live, breakup, get attached, lose contact and so on. The only true thing you can expect from life is that you can never expect what is going to come next. Appreciate the process as we strive to achieve the end result.

Seeing things happen as life past by, this is all we do. And then at the end we have a funeral with video playing of how our life had passed. I think it's weird how the sum of our life at the end is how we affect others.

We are the sum of our experiences. We are the children of our parents. And we are going to make each day worth living.

2 comments:

When darkness ends tonight said...

When everyone's dreaming
Of a better life
In this world
Divided by fear
We've gotta believe that
There's a reason we're here
Yeah, there's a reason we're here

Cause these are the days worth living
These are the years we're given
And these are the moments
These are the times
Let's make the best out of our lives

See the truth all around
Our faith can be broken
And our hands can be bound
But open our hearts and fill up the emptiness
With nothing to stop us
Is it not worth the risk?
Yeah, is it not worth the risk?

fisher very cheem ah. good post man. good to see that you have moved on. don't live for yesterday, live for tomorrow.

When darkness ends tonight said...

go hear 'OUR LIVES' by the calling.

exactly what u just wrote.