Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Filling in the spaces.

The world gets more ambigious as we get older. Life is a damn funny thing, when you are young and full of energy, you are spending time figuring out things and learning from mistakes. But when you become older, things become more clear, you are too old and exhausted to do anything about it. Strange way of balancing itself out.

Waking up in the morning, hearing my grandmother shouting at me to get up. Walking groggily to the toilet, noticing my brother faithfully sitting in his chair as he studies his books. The smell of colgate and frying from the kitchen as my grandmother is cooking. Looking out the window as the irritating sun shines on the recently washed clothing. I look at the Biopolis buildings as another day starts.

Even if yesterday, today, tomorrow suck, there's always this worth remembering.

You're right Zong Hui, The Calling "Our Lives" made sense to me.

1 comment:

PYN said...

quite enlightening!