Thursday, January 17, 2008

Taking that trip around

It's interesting to note the amount of effect some people could have on other people's lives without knowing it.
One prime example would be, liking a person.
The person you like affects the way you behave, dress and think for at least around this person. And later in your life, depending on the overall experience with this person, it leaves your personal impression of the person which tends to also affect your impression of other people that are similar to this individual.

I read a friend's blog of mine, who said it was weird why guys and girls talk differently when they are writing online or reflecting on blogs such as this.

One thought comes to mind is that, for me at least, is the fact that I have more time to think about my response and opinions. In simple terms is about being more clear minded. Whereas when I am caught up in a vocal conversation, I might go with more of my feelings then compared to being more reflective.

Whereas for girls I guess they are able to process and come up with their opinions pretty much what they think of the subject matter than and there.

Being caught up in the moment. That's basically how it goes, causing us to either feel stupid or regret later.

2 comments:

PYN said...

you are right. now i understand!

Gabby said...

u definitely sound more profound here =p




thats to kinky kang =)