Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'm Updating quite abit.

I notice recently updating quite abit. Maybe due to the fact that I have more thoughts pouring in as Poly draws to an end.

Was talking to a friend of mine about the future, like what am I going to do after school. My answer for now is pretty easy because I can always say, ARMY.

But then they continue by asking, what about after that?

That's a little tougher to answer. I think at this point I have to realize that I might go a route that I have sometimes mocked at, doing a admin job, working somewhere at Raffles Place (considering if I am even lucky).

It's weird for me to consider what I truly want to do, seeing how it' s like beginning of your full time working life. The fact that my father just retired does not help seeing how long it would take me to get to that point.

I want to mature, grow up, be reliable, handle my CPF, know how my Medishield works, pay the water bills and all that. But still I can't see myself doing all that.

But another part of me, just wish to make films that people also want to make. Together. At least for now.

I seriously don't know how things will turn out. Check back with me in 5 years.

No comments: